As promised on Instagram , here is the recipe for an amazing pineapple nice-cream! The weather forecast looks promising, so some plant-based ice-cream should definitely be on your menu! Honestly, I even had homemade nice-creams for breakfast on Christmas morning and cold January afternoons. Just because they are SO good, nutritious and energizing! Here is the recipe for an amazing cup of nice-cream, slightly creamy and slightly bitter, but very very very tropical-weather-proof!
– 1 + 1/2 cup of frozen pineapple chuncks
– about a handful of frozen raspberries
– 1 peach
– 2 ripe bananas
– a dash of coconut / rice milk (1/4 cup)
– a spoonful of chia seeds
– coconut flakes
– a dash (2 tbsp) of lemon/lime juice
– Blend the frozen chunks together with the bananas (+optional peach) till smooth
-Gradually add the coconut milk to make it extra creamy
-Mix with lime juice and chia seeds
-Add some coconut flakes on top (+optional coconut blossom sugar)
Enjoy your Pineapple Paradise!
filled with potassium, protein, natural sugars, vitamine c, iron and detoxing juices from the pineapple